Weather Forecast
Dundalk, MD
Last Update: 8:07am Sep 30, 2014
TodayTomorrowThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyRain Showers Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 60%Partly Sunny, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%Partly Sunny
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 76°F
Lo 61°F
Mostly Cloudy
Hi 74°F
Lo 59°F
Mostly Cloudy
Hi 74°F
Lo 60°F
Rain Showers Likely
Hi 74°F
Lo 59°F
Partly Sunny
Hi 70°F
Lo 50°F
Partly Sunny
Hi 66°F
Lo 51°F
New York, NY
Last Update: 8:48am Sep 30, 2014
TodayTomorrowThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 50%Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Partly SunnyRain Showers Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 60%Rain Showers Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 60%Partly Sunny
Rain Showers
Hi 74°F
Lo 60°F
Rain Showers
Hi 70°F
Lo 59°F
Partly Sunny
Hi 72°F
Lo 57°F
Rain Showers Likely
Hi 71°F
Lo 60°F
Rain Showers Likely
Hi 70°F
Lo 52°F
Partly Sunny
Hi 66°F
Lo 53°F
Chicago, IL
Last Update: 8:48am Sep 30, 2014
TodayTomorrowThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
Decreasing CloudsChance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 50%Thunderstorms Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 70%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%Partly SunnyChance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%
Decreasing Clouds
Hi 60°F
Lo 51°F
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 70°F
Lo 60°F
Thunderstorms Likely
Hi 75°F
Lo 58°F
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 63°F
Lo 44°F
Partly Sunny
Hi 57°F
Lo 46°F
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 63°F
Lo 48°F
Los Angeles, CA
Last Update: 8:48am Sep 30, 2014
TodayTomorrowThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
SunnySunnySunnySunnyHotSunny
Sunny
Hi 81°F
Lo 63°F
Sunny
Hi 81°F
Lo 63°F
Sunny
Hi 92°F
Lo 64°F
Sunny
Hi 95°F
Lo 65°F
Hot
Hi 99°F
Lo 65°F
Sunny
Hi 90°F
Lo 65°F
Z Weather