Mr. O'Neill, your article refers to the White Coffee Pot Jr. (“What's up with the Dundalk Village Christmas Painting,” first printed in 2003, reprinted in the Dec. 17 issue). The White Coffee Pot Jr. was on North Point Blvd. where the old McDonald's is, across from J.C.Penney's. I worked the…
- Shea tosses hat in ring for governor
- Parade planning begins as new chairs take helm
- Rebuilding Together Baltimore now in Dun-Logan
- Mavericks' height too much for Pointer girls to overcome
- Sparrows Point repeats as county wrestling tournament champion
- Forfeit helps lift Owl boys into county championship game
- Sparrows Point's Gerbes wins Class 1A 3,200-meter state title
Feb 24$5 for two paddles
Feb 25$25 fee per audition
Mar 4$25 fee per audition
Mar 9$25 in advance $30 at the door
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.