Attention Consumers: The Dundalk Eagle has been informed of a potential scam taking place throughout the Dundalk area. Individuals impersonating themselves as Dundalk Eagle contractors have been reported soliciting Dundalk Eagle subscriptions door to door and collecting funds. The Dundalk Eagle does not condone nor participate in this practice of door to door subscription sales. The Dundalk Eagle has taken a proactive approach of contacting the authorities; however, if approached, please contact the authorities immediately at (410) 877-2222.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Patapsco girls get a win for their efforts, edge Pikesville
- Offense sputters as Patapsco losing streak reaches three games
- Bleacher Bum
- Protect yourself against phone scams
- Dundalk struggles to return serves, gets swept by Parkville
- Residents of Dundalk, Essex come together to remember fallen firefighter
- Two-thirds of North American birds are at risk of extinction due to climate change
- Four-alarm fire displaces 21 residents
Oct 26$0 admission
Nov 9$12 in advance, $15 at door
Nov 16free admission