Write about Edgemere! Do you have a favorite memory of Dundalk, Edgemere or Edgemere Senior Center? Write to The Dundalk Eagle! Send letters to firstname.lastname@example.org!
• Pool runs Monday through Friday, from 9 to 11 a.m.
• Geri-Fit runs Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday at 9 a.m.
• Tai Chi with Jeff Zukor runs Monday and Wednesday 10:30 a.m.
• Shuffleboard runs Monday and Thursday 12 to 3 p.m. T
• Texas Hold’em runs Tuesday and Wednesday 9 to 11:30 a.m. Bunko will run Tuesday 12:30 – 3 p.m.
• Canasta is happening Wednesday 9 to 11:30 a.m.
• Pinochle is running Wednesday 12:30 – 3:00 p.m.
• Book of the Month Club is back, and meeting on the second Wednesday of each month. On August 11th, discuss “The Only Woman in the Room” by Marie Benedict, and on September 8th, “My Friend Anna” by Rachel Williams.
• Cash Bingo is back, every Friday at 12:30 p.m., come to the weekly CASH BINGO with 23 games, specials and jackpot. Win $10 on regular games, $20 for specials and a chance for a growing jackpot. Snacks provided. You must be a member to play.
• The Fitness Studio is now open Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Make getting in shape your goal for before summer comes at Edgemere’s Fitness Studio. Membership is $15.00 for 3 months. Treadmills, recumbent bikes, and fitness equipment.
• Eating Together is up and running. Come and enjoy a delicious lunch on the water.
• Festival of Lights trip upcoming
A trip to Wheeling, West Virginia for the Oglebay Park Festival of Lights Tour will be held December 6 – 8, 2021, with single, double or triple occupancy available.
The holiday trip includes three days and two nights, two breakfasts, one holiday dinner show, Oglebay Park Festival of Lights Tour, Oglebay’s Mansion Museum, Wheeling Island Casino and more. For more information, call the Travel Office at 410-477-2141.