ANNAPOLIS — Governor Larry Hogan issued a stay-at-home order for the state of Maryland at a press conference on Monday, Mar. 30. Text of the order is in the PDF in this article. Full story to follow.
As the evolving concern and impact of the COVID-19 coronavirus heightens, all of us at your local newspaper and APG Media of Chesapeake are dedicated to providing the most recent and relevant information to our community.
During these unprecedented times, it is crucial for all people to get local and reliable information from a trusted source.
As we see our role to inform and update our community of the latest news or announcements, effective immediately, all local news, public information and announcements surrounding the coronavirus will be accessible as a public service to all visitors to our websites.
If you have questions or would like to submit information, please submit your questions to us and our news teams will do our best to assist you in providing information.
Each and every day, we are grateful for the work of our associates, the support from our community and the trust our readers and clients bestow in us.
President and Publisher
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- County helping restaurants and bars prepare for expanded outdoor dining
- Novak tells his story in 'The Streets of Baltimore'
- Pointers seniors lose chance to erase taste of bad loss
- Distinguished grad Richison made decision to correct life's course
- Playing lacrosse, joining the Marines and navigating a pandemic
- Girls lax: Patriot seniors denied chance to win another division title
- County Executive Olszewski releases statement on Floyd death
- Baltimore County aligns COVID-19 restrictions completely with state Phase 1