FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF DUNDALK 100 St. Helena Ave. 410-282-4256 (At the corner of Dundalk Avenue)
• Sunday School begins at 9 a.m. Sunday Worship Service begins at 10:30 a.m.
• Sunday Evening Bible Study is weekly at 6 p.m.
• Grief Share meets on Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. Please contact the church at 410.282.4256 for additional information.
• Camel Knees — a Wednesday Prayer Time is weekly at 7 p.m. except for the 3rd Wednesday of the month there is a Business Meeting at 6:30 p.m. when there are 31 days in a month.
• Ladies Multi-Focus Group is every third Tuesday of the month at 10 a.m. in the Conference Room except in July and August.
• Saturday Prayer Time is on the last Saturday of each month from 2 p.m. until 4 p.m. Please contact the church office for additional information.
FIRST LUTHERAN CHURCH OF GRAY MANOR 212 Oakwood Road 410-284-6657
• Church Services — 8:15 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
• Sunday School for all ages — 9:45 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
• Contemporary Service is the fourth Sunday of the month.
• Bible Study. All are welcome. If interested, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
GRACELAND UNITED METHODIST CHURCH 6714 Youngstown Ave. 410-633-8799
• Sunday School is at 9:30 a.m. Worship is at 11 a.m.
• Contemporary Praise Service: The 5th Sunday of any month that has five Sundays. The church will have a contemporary praise service on March 29, beginning at 11 a.m.
GRACEWAY CHURCH 2660 Yorkway 410-284-7081
• Coffee and fellowship each Sunday morning in the church fellowship hall from 10-10:45 a.m. Worship at 11 a.m.
• Bible study each Wednesday at 7 p.m. We are currently studying the book of Leviticus. All are invited.
• First and third Fridays of the month, we have GraceWay Coffeehouse Fellowship at GraceWay Cafe. Fellowship through live music, coffee, open mic, and prayer. Free of charge. All are invited. 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
• English as a Second Language (ESL) and Computer classes/computer lab at the church each Saturday at 10 a.m. If interested, please call 682-556-1500 to register. Follow us on Facebook or www.gracewaycob.org.
INVERNESS PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH 7909 Wise Ave. 410-282-3143
• English as a Second Language (ESL) classes at the church on Mondays from 6:30 p.m., Thursdays from noon to 2 p.m. and Sundays from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
NEW LIGHT LUTHERAN CHURCH 2120 Dundalk Ave. 410-284-6840
• We invite you to worship with us each Sunday: 9:00 a.m. for our Amazing Praise Worship Service and at 11:00 a.m. for our Amazing Grace Worship Service. We enjoy meeting new friends and hope that you will have a welcoming and blessed visit. Our visitors are always welcome to join any and all of New Light’s activities. All are welcome!
• Adult Bible on Sunday, at 10:10 a.m. and will be continued over the fall. Studying the BOOK OF ACTS. All are welcome!
• Bible study at the Hard Yacht Café at 10 a.m. on Tuesdays. Studying the BOOK OF ECCLESIASTES. All are welcome!
• Crafters meet every Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Hospitality Room. Many different crafts are shared. You are welcome to bring your own project or work on something with others. Come to teach or learn!
• Mission accomplished at New Light: This year we were asked to furnish an additional 10 boxes for the Food for Thought families. We filled 20 boxes of food for Thanksgiving. We also are providing 40 bags of food each month for needy children to take home on weekends. The ladies of the church have answered the call for kids in need of coats. The ladies bought 16 coats for school children in need, using the “Kions for Kids’ donated money.
• Every Saturday from 3-4:30 p.m., Christmas crafts will be available to make for everyone five years old and up through adults. After Christmas, crafts, games and movies will be available. Simple recipes. The cost is $1 per child to cover expenses and food ingredients. For questions, call Sheila Scarboro at 410-285-7637.
SACRED HEART OF MARY 6736 Youngstown Avenue 410-633-2828
• Mass Times —Sunday: 7:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m.; Monday through Thursday: 8:00 a.m.; Friday: 8:00 a.m. (Mass is at 8:30 a.m. on First Fridays); Saturday: 8:00 a.m., 4:30 p.m.
• Confession: Saturday at 3:30 p.m.
ST. JOHN’S EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH 7801 North Point Road 410-477-4409
• Sunday School at 9 a.m. Sunday service 9:30 a.m. with Holy Communion. For more information, call 410-325-2658.
ST. LUKE’S EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH 1803 Dundalk Ave. 410-633-5374
• Sunday school for all ages on Sundays at 11 a.m. following the worship service. Worship service starts at 10 a.m. each Sunday. Fellowship at 11 a.m.
• The Second Thursday of each month is Sharing Supper and Clothing Closet for those in need. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
• Kid’s Night Out starts in March. It will be the second Friday of each month from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Snacks, story, crafts for ages 5 to 11.
• A flea market sponsored by Boy Scout Troop 304 will be held Jan. 25 from 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Cost for a table is $10. Food and a bake sale will be available. Money raised will benefit summer camps. For more information, call 410-633-2526.
Questions? Call 410-633-2526 and leave a message.
ST. PETER’S EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH 7834 Eastern Ave. 410-288-0537
• Outreach supper for individuals in need on the first and second Saturdays of each month at 4 p.m.
• Food pantry for families is open on Tuesdays from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. For East Baltimore County residents only.
WATERSEDGE BAPTIST CHURCH 3483 Liberty Parkway 410-282-1974
• Little Light Christian Childcare Center is open Monday though Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. for children 18 months to 11 years of age. For more information, call Ruth at 410-282-1994.
ST. RITA’S CHURCH 2907 Dunleer Road 410-248-0388
• For the new year, Catholics with Questions will meet on the second Monday of each month, beginning Jan. 13, at 6:30 p.m. in St Rita Parish Center. This week we will discuss the changes in the Sacred Liturgy since Vatican II. We will also talk about the topics participants want to discuss in future months. If you’d like to submit a topic, you can either tell us at the gathering or call the office at 410-284-0388. Hope to see you soon.