ST. LUKE CATHOLIC CHURCH
7517 North Point Rd.
St. Luke-Our Lady of Hope will host its ANNUAL POLISH FESTIVAL on Sunday, January 27!
Live polka music! Delicious homemade Polish food, drinks, games and family fun is available. Festival will be held at the school hall at 8003 Boundary Road in Dundalk from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. For more information, please call Rob at 410-591-3233 or Tom 443-739-8416. Admission is $5 and FREE for children 16 and under who are accompanied by an adult.
FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF DUNDALK
100 St. Helena Ave.
•Sunday School will be held at 9 a.m. Sunday Worship Service at 10:30 a.m. Sunday Evening Bible Study at 6 p.m.
•Multi-Focus Ladies Group meets every third Tuesday of the month at 10 a.m. in the conference room.
•Wednesday Prayer Service at 7 p.m. weekly except the third Wednesday of the month, there is a Business Meeting at 6:30 p.m.
•Last Saturday of the month is prayer time from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Call the church for more information.
FIRST LUTHERAN CHURCH OF GRAY MANOR
212 Oakwood Road
•Love and Respect Bible Class for Married Couples on Sunday mornings at 9:35 a.m. with Pastor Craig. All are invited.
•Prayer meeting every Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Anointing and Laying on of Hands for the sick. All are invited.
•Sunday Worship Services at 8:15 a.m. and 11 a.m. Contemporary service on fourth Sunday of the month at 11 a.m. Sunday schools 9:45 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. All ages.
• Worship with us each Sunday at 11 a.m. All are invited.
• Coffee and fellowship each Sunday morning in the church fellowship hall from 10 to 10:45 a.m.
• Bible study each Wednesday at 7 p.m. We are currently studying the book of Revelation. All are invited.
• Each Friday we have fellowship through prayer, movies and games. All are invited.
• English as a Second Language (ESL) and Computer classes at the church each Saturday at 10 a.m. If interested, please call 682-556-1500 to register.
INVERNESS PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
7909 Wise Ave.
•English as a Second Language (ESL) classes at the church on Mondays from 6:30 p.m., Thursdays from noon to 2 p.m. and Sundays from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
NEW LIGHT LUTHERAN CHURCH
2120 Dundalk Ave.
• Bible study at the Hard Yacht Café at 10 a.m. on Tuesdays. All are welcome.
• King’s Kids Sunday School at 10 a.m. All children welcome.
• Adult Bible study Sundays at 10:15 a.m. until 11:45am. All are welcome!
• Worship with us each Sunday, 9 a.m. for Amazing Praise Worship Service and at 11 a.m. for Amazing Grace Worship Service. All are welcome.
ST. JOHN’S EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH
7801 North Point Road
•Sunday service 9:30 a.m. with Holy Communion. For more, call 410-325-2658.
•Sunday School at 9 a.m.
ST. LUKE’S EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH
1803 Dundalk Ave.
• Sunday school for all ages on Sundays at 9:15 a.m. Coffee/tea provided for adults.
• Worship service starts at 10 a.m. each Sunday.
ST. PETER’S EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH
7834 Eastern Ave.
•Outreach supper for individuals in need on the first and second Saturdays of each month at 4 p.m.
•Food pantry for families is open on Tuesdays from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. For east Baltimore County residents only.
ST. RITA ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
2905 Dunleer Road
• Sunday Masses are held at 9 a.m. (adult choir) and 11:15 a.m. (Children’s Liturgy and contemporary music).
WATERSEDGE BAPTIST CHURCH
3483 Liberty Parkway
• Little Light Christian Childcare Center is open Monday though Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. for children 18 months to 11 years of age. For more, call Ruth at 410-282-1994.