• CCBC’s Twilight Star Parties: Enjoy this eastside tradition at the campus observatory located at CCBC Dundalk, 7200 Sollers Point Road. Fridays from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Come out to the parking lot on the right near the campus entrance to enjoy community stargazing with other local astronomers and astronomy enthusiasts. Participants of all ages can observe the solar system through the Dundalk Observatory’s high-powered Celestron 14-inch CGE 1400 XLT telescope and learn about celestial bodies in discussions led by CCBC Astronomy faculty, providing stargazers a real-time study of the skies above.
• Indoor Pop-Up Tot Swap! Toddler clothes, shoes, and toys. Buy with cash or trade gently used clothes for credit! February 23 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Our Little Blessings Daycare at 6903 Mornington Road. Contact Carolyn Walton for details at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-960-1131.
• 22nd Black History Celebration on February 24 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Mt. Olive Baptist Church, 651 Mount Olive Rd. Presented by the Turner Station Heritage Foundation Committee, the theme is “A Blast from the Past: Part 2.” Turner Station sports teams will be honored. All are welcome! For more information, contact Delmus Simmons at 443-850-7511 or Courtney Speed at 410-340-4888.
• Dundalk Athletic Club presents a Spaghetti Dinner! 7801 Seaside Road on February 24 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Spaghetti, Meatballs, Salad, Bread, Desserts with Beer, Wine, and Soda available. No outside beverages, please. Adults $ 8.00 and Children Under 12 $4.00. Please call Jim Jarzynski 443-996-6634 with questions.
• North Point Village Civic Association will hold its monthly community meeting on Thursday, February 28 at 7:00 p.m. Join us at the Southeast Regional Recreation Center at 4021 North Point Blvd. to discuss neighborhood happenings and get updated crime reports. Contact David Patro with questions at 410-477-4095.
• Dundalk Community Theatre presents A Year with Frog and Toad. March 1 through March 3, 2019 at Community College of Baltimore County — 7200 Sollers Point Road. Call 443-840-2787 or e-mail email@example.com for more information or for tickets. This one is going to be fun!
• High School Musical: Patapsco High School and Center for the Arts will present the Disney musical High School Musical: On Stage based on the smash hit movie musical by Peter Barsocchini. What happens when brainy Gabriella and the popular jock Troy cause an uproar when they audition for the school musical? Come find out March 7th, 8th, and 9th at 7pm and March 10th at 2pm. Tickets are $8 to $10 and can be purchased at www.patapscotheatre.com. Contact 443-809-6269 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• Sparrows Point High School 50 Year Reunion: Class of ‘68 and ‘69 Saturday April 6th, from 5:00 to 10:00 pm at The Sparrows Point Country Club, 919 Wise Ave., 21222. Reservations are $60.00 and include buffet, beer and wine. Music by Double Play. Deadline to reserve your seat is March 6th! For more information, e-mail email@example.com or check out our Facebook group for SPHS Class of ‘68 or ‘69. Contact committee member Debby Gamble at 410-388-1869 or Peggy Williams at 410-477-3327. Checks payable to Patricia Ceryes, 18 Ridgefield Rd., Lutherville, MD 21093. The venue’s dress code prohibits jeans.
• Aisquith’s Sharp Shooters, sponsored by St. Rita’s Explorer Post #438, meets each Thursday in St. Rita’s school basement, Dunglow and Mornington roads. Open to young men and women ages 14 to 80+ to take part in reenactments, parades, 1812 activities and Defenders Day at Fort Howard Park. For more information, contact Buzz at 410-282-1997 or Amanda at 443-519-7921 or look for Aisquith’s Sharp Shooters on Facebook.
• Civil Air Patrol, ages 12 to 80+, each Tuesday from 7 to 9 p.m. at the American Legion Post #38 hall, 3300 Dundalk Ave. Flights and scholarships; make new friends. For more, call 410-905-9534 or visit www.facebook.com/ospreycap.
• Bingo at Dundalk American Legion Post 38, 3300 Dundalk Ave., every Thursday and Friday at 7 p.m. Doors open at 5 p.m. Food and non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase. Call 443-540-4072.
• Karaoke, hosted by Dundalk American Legion Post 38 takes place every Friday from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. at the post home, 3300 Dundalk Ave. All are welcome. Non-Legion members must sign in as guests of the post.
• Bingo Night at the North Point-Edgemere Volunteer Fire Department Hall, 7500 North Point Road, takes place the second Thursday of every month at 7 p.m. Doors open 6:30 p.m. The cost is 25 cents per card. Winners split the pot. Hot dogs, barbecue sandwiches and chips will be available for purchase. Proceeds benefit the the North Point-Edgemere Volunteer Fire Department.