• North Point Peninsula Council's Monthly Meeting will be Thursday, February 7. At the North Point Edgemere Volunteer Fire Hall at 6:30 PM. Our guest speaker will be Todd Crandell, 7th District County Councilman.
• Sparrows Point High School 50 Year Reunion: Class of ‘68 and ‘69 Saturday April 6th, from 5:00 to 10:00 pm at The Sparrows Point Country Club, 919 Wise Ave., 21222. Reservations are $60.00 and include buffet, beer and wine. Music by Double Play. Deadline to reserve your seat is March 6th! For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Facebook group for SPHS Class of ‘68 or ‘69. Contact committee member Debby Gamble at 410-388-1869 or Peggy Williams at 410-477-3327. Checks payable to Patricia Ceryes, 18 Ridgefield Rd., Lutherville, MD 21093. The venue’s dress code prohibits jeans.
• Aisquith’s Sharp Shooters, sponsored by St. Rita’s Explorer Post #438, meets each Thursday in St. Rita’s school basement, Dunglow and Mornington roads. Open to young men and women ages 14 to 80+ to take part in reenactments, parades, 1812 activities and Defenders Day at Fort Howard Park. For more information, contact Buzz at 410-282-1997 or Amanda at 443-519-7921 or look for Aisquith’s Sharp Shooters on Facebook.
• Civil Air Patrol, ages 12 to 80+, each Tuesday from 7 to 9 p.m. at the American Legion Post #38 hall, 3300 Dundalk Ave. Flights and scholarships; make new friends. For more, call 410-905-9534 or visit www.facebook.com/ospreycap.
• Bingo at Dundalk American Legion Post 38, 3300 Dundalk Ave., every Thursday and Friday at 7 p.m. Doors open at 5 p.m. Food and non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase. Call 443-540-4072.
• Karaoke, hosted by Dundalk American Legion Post 38 takes place every Friday from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. at the post home, 3300 Dundalk Ave. All are welcome. Non-Legion members must sign in as guests of the post.
• Bingo Night at the North Point-Edgemere Volunteer Fire Department Hall, 7500 North Point Road, takes place the second Thursday of every month at 7 p.m. Doors open 6:30 p.m. The cost is 25 cents per card. Winners split the pot. Hot dogs, barbecue sandwiches and chips will be available for purchase. Proceeds benefit the the North Point-Edgemere Volunteer Fire Department.