• The Dundalk Patapsco Neck Historical Society will have a meeting on Monday March 18th at 7 PM. Our very own Donna Young will be our speaker. Her topic will be “Things You Didn’t Know About the Presidents.” Our meetings are free & open to the public. For more information call 410-284-2331. The Dundalk Shopping Center will be 100 years old this year! It was built in 1919, and was one of the first planned shopping centers in Maryland! We have a display in the museum.• The Woman’s Club of Dundalk, a community-conscious organization that has been serving the Greater Dundalk area since 1941, is seeking new members. The group meets on the first Monday of the month. The club offers service, enrichment and friendship. To be a guest at a meeting and to find out more about the club, call Sally Newberry at 443-425-8778.
• Senior Steelworkers United Chapter 9477 meets on the third Wednesday of each month at noon. Retirees United Local 9477 will hold their monthly meeting at the Battle Grove Democratic Club located at 7900 New Battle Grove Rd in Dundalk. Located off of North Point Boulevard, take a right into the facility parking lot. Coffee, donuts and lunch are provided, with a brief business meeting between the meals to discuss pensions, medical insurance, Social Security and more. All Sparrows Point steel mill retirees are invited. Dues are $30 per year. For more, call Don Kellner at 410-227-8462.
• Chapter 8-1 of the Steelworkers Organization of Active Retirees (SOAR) meets on the fourth Wednesday of each month at 1 p.m. at the Battle Grove Democratic Club, 7900 New Battle Grove Road. For further information, call Don Kellner at 410-227-8462.
• The New Norwood Holabird Community Association meets the first Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. at Dundalk Police Precinct 12, 428 Westham Way.
• Optimist Club of Dundalk, Inc. meets every fourth Tuesday at 6:30 p.m.
Club Board meets every second Tuesday at 7 p.m. at 4528 North Point Blvd. Contact Bill Whitcomb, President, at email@example.com.
• Gray Manor & Northshire Community Association meets from 6:30 to 8 p.m. on the second Monday of each month, except for August and December, in the upstairs meeting room at the First Lutheran Church of Gray Manor, 212 Oakwood Road.
• North Point Village Civic Association holds its monthly meetings the last Thursday of the month at 7 p.m. Join us at the Southeast Regional Recreation Center at 4021 North Point Blvd. to discuss neighborhood happenings and get updated crime reports. Contact David Patro with questions at 410-477-4095. Volunteers needed!