• Write about Ateaze!
Do you have a favorite memory of Dundalk or Ateaze Senior Center? Write to The Dundalk Eagle! Send letters to firstname.lastname@example.org!
• Quarter Auction
Friday, September 27, 6:00-9:00pm. Join us for a fun time as we raise money for the Ateaze Council. All ages welcome. Tickets are $5 for two paddles and entrance fee. Tickets can be purchased at the front desk.
• Thursday, September 26: 10:30-11:30 a.m. Shipbuilder in Baltimore Harbor.
Join Willa Banks to learn about shipbuilding and how it shaped Baltimore Harbor. Sign up at the front desk by Sept. 23.
• Friday, September 27: 6-9 p.m. Quarter Auction.
Put the “fun” in fundraising with the annual Quarter Auction. All ages are welcome. Doors open at 5 p.m. and the first 50 tickets purchased will receive a free hot dog. Cost is $5 for entrance fee and two paddles.
• Monday, September 30: 10:30-11:30 a.m. Medicare Basics Ice Cream Social.
Join Lisa Solomon as she provides an update on changes to Medicare and the basics of Medicare. Must sign up by Sept. 25.
• Tuesday, October 15: Noon to 1 p.m. Volunteer Luncheon. Volunteers with a minimum of 20 hours are invited to this catered luncheon. More details TBA.
• Tuesday, October 29: Masquerade Ball! 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Dress in costume! Enjoy a catered lunch & live entertainment. Tickets: $12 members/$15 non-members.
• Thursday, November 7: Veteran’s Day Luncheon. Noon to 1 p.m. BBQ ribs, cornbread, green beans, & potato salad. Free to veterans. $5 for non-veterans.
• Thursday, November 21: Gobble ‘til you Wobble. 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. A “Friendsgiving” with a fried chicken lunch from Redner’s. Tickets are $7 for members/$10 for non-members.
• Sunday, December 8: Ateaze Christmas Tree Lighting! 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Annual Christmas Tree Lighting, open to everyone of all ages! See Santa, enjoy crafts, cocoa, & more!
• Monday, December 23: Brunch with Santa from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Bring the Grandkids & enjoy a nice meal together! See Santa! Cost is $5 for adults. Kids come & eat for free!
• Thursday, December 19: Holiday Gala. 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Enjoy a catered lunch from Glenmore, followed by live entertainment by Mr. Charisma. $12 for members.
Ateaze Trips for 2019: 410-285-0481 Call for Reservations
Wednesday, September 4: Delaware Park Casino – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Cost is $30 with a $30 Bonus.
Sunday, September 15 to Thursday, September 19: New Hampshire – Double is $826 and the single price is $1036. Take in the clouds, Golden Pond, cruise, Loon Mt Sky ride, and the Winnipesaukee Railroad dinner train & feast.
Thursday, October 10 at Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre from 9:30am-5:00pm. See “The Will Rogers Follies”; the rags to riches story of America’s beloved humorist who spun, poked fun at headlines and never met a man he didn’t like. Cost is $88.
Wednesday, November 6 – Delaware Park Casino – 9:00am-5:00pm. This is your last chance of the year to play the slots. Cost is $30 w/a $30 bonus!
A full event calendar can be found at the center or online.