• Write about Ateaze!
Do you have a favorite memory of Dundalk or Ateaze Senior Center? Write to The Dundalk Eagle! Send letters to email@example.com!
• Movie Matinee
Friday, August 23 at 12:30pm. Come join us for this remake on an American class movie, “Dumbo” (2019).
• Red Cross Volunteer Services
Tuesday, August 27, 10:00-11:00am in Room 119. Learn about the work of the Red Cross and how you too can be a hero bringing hope to others. Must sign up at front desk by Tuesday, August 20.
• Quarter Auction
Friday, September 27, 6:00-9:00pm. Join us for a fun time as we raise money for the Ateaze Council. All ages welcome. Tickets are $5 for two paddles and entrance fee. Tickets can be purchased at the front desk.
• Monday, August 26: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Waterman’s Crab Feast! Menu: Steamed Male Crabs, Maryland Crab Soup, Corn on the Cob, Fresh Sliced Watermelon, Cheese Tray, BBQ Chicken, Hot Roast beef in Gravy, Potato Salad, Pasta Salad, Pretzels, Chips, Dinner Rolss, Butter Tabs, Cinnamon Sheet Cake. Sodas and water provided. You are encouraged to bring you own beer. We will have a limited number of beers and near beer. Light Music. Please note, cafeteria will NOT open until 10:45 a.m. for seating the day of, and will be closed at 11 a.m. on the Friday before for set up. Cost is $35/members, $40 for non-members. Tickets on sale Monday, July 15. Must sign up in advance at front desk; limited space available.
• Wednesday, Sept. 11: 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Fall Sidewalk Sale!
Don’t miss great deal at our bi-annual sidewalk sale! All ages welcome. Don’t miss the Health Fair and flu shots that coincide with this event!
• Thursday, September 12: 12 p.m. No Senior Eats Alone Day. Help support our Senior Center initiative to reduce social isolation! Bring a friend or neighbor who usually eats alone for a meal, mingling and good conversation.
• Friday, September 27: 6 to 9 p.m. Ateaze Quarter Auction! All proceeds from this evening event support Ateaze! Limited tickets available. More details TBA.
• Tuesday, October 15: Noon to 1 p.m. Volunteer Luncheon. Volunteers with a minimum of 20 hours are invited to this catered luncheon. More details TBA.
• Tuesday, October 29: Masquerade Ball! 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Dress in costume! Enjoy a catered lunch & live entertainment. Tickets: $12 members/$15 non-members.
• Thursday, November 7: Veteran’s Day Luncheon. Noon to 1 p.m. BBQ ribs, cornbread, green beans, & potato salad. Free to veterans. $5 for non-veterans.
• Thursday, November 21: Gobble ‘til you Wobble. 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. A “Friendsgiving” with a fried chicken lunch from Redner’s. Tickets are $7 for members/$10 for non-members.
• Sunday, December 8: Ateaze Christmas Tree Lighting! 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Annual Christmas Tree Lighting, open to everyone of all ages! See Santa, enjoy crafts, cocoa, & more!
• Monday, December 23: Brunch with Santa from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Bring the Grandkids & enjoy a nice meal together! See Santa! Cost is $5 for adults. Kids come & eat for free!
• Thursday, December 19: Holiday Gala. 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Enjoy a catered lunch from Glenmore, followed by live entertainment by Mr. Charisma. $12 for members.
Ateaze Trips for 2019: 410-285-0481 Call for Reservations
Wednesday, September 4: Delaware Park Casino – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Cost is $30 with a $30 Bonus.
Sunday, September 15 to Thursday, September 19: New Hampshire – Double is $826 and the single price is $1036. Take in the clouds, Golden Pond, cruise, Loon Mt Sky ride, and the Winnipesaukee Railroad dinner train & feast.
Thursday, October 10 at Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre from 9:30am-5:00pm. See “The Will Rogers Follies”; the rags to riches story of America’s beloved humorist who spun, poked fun at headlines and never met a man he didn’t like. Cost is $88.
Wednesday, November 6 – Delaware Park Casino – 9:00am-5:00pm. This is your last chance of the year to play the slots. Cost is $30 w/a $30 bonus!
A full event calendar can be found at the center or online.