• Write about Fleming!
Do you have a favorite memory of Dundalk or Fleming Senior Center? Write to The Eagle at email@example.com.
• Tai-Chi demo: Every Monday and Friday at 1 p.m.
Tai-Chi can help you with your balance and motor functions and reduce fear of falling in older adults. The fear of falling can reduce independence and quality of life, and falls can lead to serious complications.
• Join us EVERY Friday for Hotdog Friday’s and Karaoke. This event is subject to change if we are closed or have other programs scheduled.
• Fleming Senior Center will switch to full-time hours.
Beginning October 15, the Fleming Senior Center will be open full time, from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Also, the minimum age to register as a member at the center has decreased to 50 years of age.
• Walking and Wellness
No weights to lift, no miles to run! Just join us and have some fun. Our gymnasium is available for your walking pleasure 5 days a week. Move at your own pace. Bring a friend and experience the benefits of daily exercise.
• Eating Together
Join us on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays for our Eating Together program. Menu is available at the center.
• Hotdog Fridays
Every Friday from noon to 4 p.m. Come out and enjoy beef hotdogs Sing along with some good ole “Oldie but Goodie” songs Karaoke style.
• Line Dancing
Line dancing every Friday from 1 to 2 p.m. $5 per class. Bring a friend.
• Puzzles Daily, noon to 4 p.m.
• Wii Daily, noon to 4 p.m.
• Potluck Pool League
Open enrollment. Contact Arthur Randolph at 443-452-2641 or call the Center 410- 887-7225.
• Volunteers Needed
Volunteers are needed to assist with planning upcoming events. Please contact the center for additional information.
• 40th Anniversary!
The Center is celebrating its 40th Anniversary this year. You can make this a most memorable occasion by submitting any artifacts that you may have or know about!
• 9 Ball League
Regular 9 Ball rules at the Fleming Pool Room 641 Main Street. Every Monday 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Tournament starts at 2:00 p.m. For info, call Arthur Randolph at 443-452-2641 or call the Center 410- 887-7225. Open enrollment.
• Spring and Summer 8 Ball Tournament
At the Fleming Senior Center 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Fee is $25.00 per person for 12 weeks. Please contact: Arthur Randolph at 443-452-2641.
• CountyRide will pick you up from your home. The shuttle will also pick you up from the Fleming Senior center on the forth Tuesday of each month to take you to a selected location. You must be registered with CountyRide in advance. The cost of the trip is two tickets or $6.00.
Sign-up at the front desk or by calling 410-887-7233. If you have any suggestions on places to visit please contact Carolyn Hill, Activity Specialist at 410-887-7225.