Despite wet weather the day before, the Dundalk-Patapsco Neck Historical Society’s annual Luminary Night went off without a hitch, drawing a crowd to Veterans Park and the Society’s museum on Dec. 22. Attendees viewed luminaria at the park, took in the museum’s Christmas Train Garden and visited with Santa and Mrs. Claus.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Turner Station and BCoPD take a community walk
- 'I really love helping people': Al Lloyd gets CCBC Foundation award
- Essex women's soccer earns invite to national tournament
- Owls break Mustangs in region playoff opener 33-0
- Pointers' Stitt takes fourth in state golf championship
- Bleacher Bum
- Dundalk native chosen for county policing workgroup
- BB&T opens in Dundalk
Dec 10Non-perishable food item(s)