Despite wet weather the day before, the Dundalk-Patapsco Neck Historical Society’s annual Luminary Night went off without a hitch, drawing a crowd to Veterans Park and the Society’s museum on Dec. 22. Attendees viewed luminaria at the park, took in the museum’s Christmas Train Garden and visited with Santa and Mrs. Claus.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Oil-like substance spotted on surface of Bread and Cheese Creek
- Driver involved in Feb. 9 crash in Dundalk pronounced dead
- Rainbow Car Wash celebrates 40 years of shining cars
- Keith Taylor moves forward with '2020 Vision' project at SPHS
- Maryland hunters harvest nearly 80,000 deer during 2019-20 season
- BCPS students create animal art for a cause
- Baltimore County's Equitable Policing Workgroup conducts East County Listening Session
- Police Blotter