Come one, come all! Dundalk’s annual St. Patrick’s Day parade will be held on Saturday, March 11. Sponsored by the Dundalk Chamber of Commerce, the parade will leave Logan Village Shopping Center at 11:00 a.m. and will continue through the streets of Old Dundalk before concluding at the the Dundalk Village Shopping Center. This year’s parade features 34 participating groups who will be marching. The line-up for the parade is listed below.
FIRST UNIT – GREEN
1) Baltimore City Pipe Band led by Pipe Major Ed McFarland
2) Baltimore County Police Ceremonial Honor Guard – Cpl. Pat Wilhelm
3) 1951 Ward LaFrance Fire Engine -Bernard Schweigman and Family
4) Saint Pádraig – Garrett Heilman
5) Harry Connor and Jason Connor carrying the Fáilte Go Dún Dealgan
6) Parade Sponsor – Dundalk Chamber of Commerce represented by
Kenny De Brick, President and escorted by Steve Goff in 1999 Corvette
7) Piper – Andy McIntyre
8) Honorary Grand Marshall representing the Embassy of Ireland,
Agriculture and Food Counsellor and Mrs. Dale Crammond with family. Escorted by Sam Caravello in ’63 Cadillac
9) Baltimore County Precinct #12, Assistant Precinct Commander, Lt. Steve Sherba escorted by Buster Boyd in ’63 Ford Falcon
10) Grand Marshals — The McShane Family – Founding Family of
Dundalk, led by Matriarch Patty McShane escorted in Irv Becker’s
‘76 Cadillac Eldorado.
SECOND UNIT – WHITE
1) Beannachtaí Na Féile Pádraig Banner carried by Bob Crandell and Kevin Garrity.
2) Piper Dan Lyden, Drummer David McDonough
3) Osprey Composite Squadron & Civil Air Patrol Cadets led by Major Karl Lotvedt
4) The O’Connor School of Irish Dance led by Casey O’Connor
5) Community College of Baltimore County Dundalk Campus, President
Dr. Sandra Kurtinitis escorted by Steve Kirchner in ’94 Mustang
6) Girl Scouts Community 97 led by Christina Greene
7) Law Office of Nicholas J. Del Pizzo III P.A.
8) Piper – Chris Spagnolo
9) Chick-Fil-A Cow Van — Lindsay Fink & Group
10) Dundalk Patapsco Neck Historical Society & Museum, Joe Stadler – decorated trailer & car
11) American Cancer Society, Relay for Life, with Judy Dick
THIRD UNIT – ORANGE
1) Banner Celebrating the Centennial of the Founding of Dundalk carried by Jamen King and Dann Keiser
2) Eastern Regional Lions Club — William Feuer.
3) Piper Ed Kitlowski
4) Sollers Point Technical High School Instructor — Bill Lynch.
5) Aisquith’s Sharp Shooters — Buzz Chriest
6) Chuck Ritz with Maryland’s 9/11 Rolling Memorial
7) Piper Duncan Moore
8) Free State Clown Alley — Pat Stevenson
9) Angels Supporting your Troops — Irene Spatafore
10) Dundalk Renaissance Corporation — Nathan Cabrera
11) Piper – Geoff Douglas
12) Heritage Association of Dundalk — Angel Ball
13) Baltimore Irish Arts Trad fest represented by Laura Byrne and Michael McComiskey