County Executive Johnny Olszewski and the Department of Aging are embarking upon a new and exciting initiative that will make the County age-friendly. The goal of this initiative is to improve the quality of life for all County residents, regardless of age, ability, gender, race, ethnicity, and cultural backgrounds. How will they accomplish this undertaking? With your help. Please provide your input to this exciting project by completing the Age Friendly Baltimore County Survey. Learn more about what age-friendly means at www.baltimorecountymd.gov/Agencies/aging/age-friendly.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- BGE offers tips for customers to thwart scammers
- Oil-like substance spotted on surface of Bread and Cheese Creek
- Driver involved in Feb. 9 crash in Dundalk pronounced dead
- Rainbow Car Wash celebrates 40 years of shining cars
- Keith Taylor moves forward with '2020 Vision' project at SPHS
- Maryland hunters harvest nearly 80,000 deer during 2019-20 season
- BCPS students create animal art for a cause
- Baltimore County's Equitable Policing Workgroup conducts East County Listening Session